this game was really cute and fun! thanks for making it!
Crazy Cauldron Classic
Mix colorful ingredients to brew potions for your loyal customers! How many points can you rack up before your cauldron becomes too unstable and erupts?
Come chat about games on the Quite Good Discord! We have donuts 🍩🥯
Controls: Point and Click
How to play:
- Drag ingredients to your cauldron to mix colors
- Drag empty potion to cauldron to fill it up, then drag it to a customer to sell it
- Click on the right arrow to collect more ingredients in the forest
~ Tips & Tricks for Becoming a Master Potion Brewer ~
- Here is a helpful reference for brewing potions
- Yellow + Blue = Green, Red + Yellow = Orange, Blue + Red = Purple
- To make a color more grey/desaturated, add the color opposite to it on the color wheel (linked above)
- If you get stuck with the wrong color, bottle it up and toss it in the trash to start again!
- Julien Collins - Programming
- Fred LePage - Programming
- Shane Rathle FlamiingPickle - Art and Animation
- Noah DeWald noah_dewald - Art and Programming
- Jabbu JakeAndBakeBeat - Music and Sound Design
- Clip Studio Paint
Post Jam Fixes:
- Fixed difficulty cap
- Fixed cauldron turning red at low meter
- Crazy Cauldron's post-jam release is on the way!Oct 23, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
ur discord link is expired
When I drag the bottle to the cauldron it just drops into it, empties the cauldron and goes back to its place empty so I can't give it to the customer :C
oh I'm dumb I got it now lol
Can't get game to load, just a grey screen D:
Thanks for letting us know! We'll look into it, but in the meantime trying a different browser will hopefully get it to work for you. Appreciate the feedback.
My dream was to become an elf that brews potions in a mushroom cottage, I've got to say this lives up better than my expectations. Bravo man >:D
Hey this is great! I loved the art and that the color didn't have to be exact to get the checkmark. Nice work.